During this time of year I also reflect (as many do) how blessed I am. In doing so, I found these (more to be shown tomorrow too.) I realize they may not be the most "beautiful" creations but they are to me. They are laminated and we have used them for playdoh mats, placemats and even magic sand (is that what it is called?) mats. I will show you my favorite one tomorrow but I thought you would get a kick out of these just as I did... My boys are almost 12 and almost 14-so as you can see these are a bit old :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! Your next stop is Jamie and her amazing creation(s)! If you haven't already please be sure to check out all of the amazingly talented people listed below and show them all some love! If you just happened to pop on by, please be sure to check out BOTH DAYS of the entire blog hop participants and start at our LOVELY HOSTESS AMY!
The creations are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed!
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more amazing projects and a chance to win blog candy :) GOBBLE GOBBLE!
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/
3. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
6. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
7. Rhonda ~ http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8.Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
9.April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
10.Michelle ~ http://www.craftychelle.blogspot.com/
11.Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12.Sher ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
13. Robin ~ http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com YOU CAME FROM HERE
14. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/- ME :)
15. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/- YOUR NEXT STOP
16. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
17. Jessica ~ http://scrappyluvs.blogspot.com/
18. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/