Contact Us

Saturday, May 10, 2014

#Pinterest

Good Morning!
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Do you ever get into a creative slump? What do you do? I love to be inspired by others so I will look on pinterest for creative inspiration... ESPECIALLY when I haven't been crafting for a while... It's a lot of fun but boy time flies by while you are doing it! If you haven't tried it, you should! But I warn you.... you may be there for a while! If you ever see anything here on the blog that inspires you, did you know you can hover over a picture and pin it to your board for reference? TRY IT!
I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!
Be sure to check out www.ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.com for amazing products and inspiration!
Melissa Signature photo melissa-written-signature.png

No comments: