Contact Us

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Zipper Flower

Good Afternoon Creatives!
I was at the scrapbook expo on Thursday and yesterday. There were a number of vendors as well as some really great classes. My favorite class was the zipper and trim flower class with products by Melissa Frances. Really gave you a lot of awesome product and everyone really encouraged each other to think outside fo the box. LOVED THIS CLASS!  This is a picture of what I made. What do you think?
I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!
Be sure to check out www.ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.com for amazing products and inspiration!
Melissa Signature photo melissa-written-signature.png

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What a cool looking flower!! I am glad that you got to go to such a fun class!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!