Contact Us

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby Love Creation by Tracy

Good Morning!
I just had to share some creations made by our Design Team member Tracy. She used the Baby Love set. I love how she used the stamps! The embossed paper, a little bling and clips for an added texture and dimension! Great job on all three cards! 
 



I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!
Be sure to check out www.ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.com for amazing products and inspiration!
Melissa hand signature photo melissa-written-signature.png

9 comments:

wow101 said...

Oh, thanks so much for sharing. They are all so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love them all!

LadyLike said...

What a lovely set of three cards. Pinned them.

Anonymous said...

The cards are so beautiful. Very creative! I love your work.

Unknown said...

Wow I really love the striking designs of cards 1 & 3, so we'll executed! Nice job!

Darla Kirchner said...

Melissa, the cards are simply adorable! Thanks for sharing:)

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

Oh how fun are these. I love the aqua one for sure...my color. It is fun to be on a design team and always fun to take a creative journey. #sscnet

Ann Butler said...

Adorable Cards, thanks for sharing!

Rita Barakat said...

oohhh! Great job Tracey!!