Contact Us

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

STAMP RELEASES TODAY!!!

I am so excited to share the two newly released stamp sets today!!!  I hope you like them as much as I did creating them!!! This set is called I Just Love You. This set was created with my sons in mind. I have a video of my oldest saying this to my youngest when they were around 4 & 2. I just love the video and hopefully you will also love this stamp set! This set is very versatile and can be used in NUMEROUS combinations! What do you think YOU will use it for? 

Here are a few projects Brandie created from our DT using the I Just Love You stamp set.




Here are a few projects created by Leticia from our DT created using the I Just Love You stamp set.




The second set we have released today is A Date to Remember. This set works wonderfully if you scrapbook, create cards, journals, Life Projects and so much more! What a great way to record dates as well as journal with this great set!


Here are a few projects created by Rhoda from our DT created using the A Date to Remember stamp set.





 Here are a few projects created by Sharon from our DT created using the A Date to Remember stamp set.








I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!
Be sure to check out www.ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.com for amazing products and inspiration!
Melissa hand signature photo melissa-written-signature.png

No comments: