Contact Us

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

For My Boys & Snowflake Beauty Stamp Releases!!!

Good Morning! I am so excited to share the newly released stamp sets!!!  Here they are!!!
This is the For My Boys stamp set

This is the Snowflake Beauty stamp set


Here is a creation made by Leticia using the For My Boys stamp set!

Here are some amazing creations by Sandy using the Snowflake Beauty stamp set!


Please be sure to check out the website as well as the inspiration gallery for more ideas and projects using these and more amazing stamp sets!!!!  Be sure to check out my Facebook Page for giveaways and updates! Become a fan so that you don't miss out on the latest and greatest info!
I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!
Be sure to check out www.ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.com for amazing products and inspiration!
Melissa hand signature photo melissa-written-signature.png

No comments: