Contact Us

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Design Team Creations by Karen Bahit

Good Afternoon! I have to say I really feel INCREDIBLY blessed and overwhelmed with all of the love and support I have received with the passing of my Uncle. It is really amazing and appreciated.  Another amazing thing is the AWESOME DESIGN TEAM we have on A Creative Journey with Melissa!!!!  These ladies are CRAZY TALENTED!!! I am SO honored to have them working with my products!!!  Please check out Karen Bahit's balsa box project below using the Awareness Ribbon Set #1. These stamps were created to be very versatile for any "ribbon" need and the sentiments are sure to bring the recipient a smile to their face!! Next stamp release is October 2nd.. Be sure to be a fan on our Facebook Page, a follower of our blog AND of course be sure to check out our website for all of the new releases!!! TWELVE SETS TO BE RELEASED BY DECEMBER!!!!  STAY TUNED!!!






I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!

1 comment:

simply monica said...

These balsa boxes are gorgeous Karen love the added bling and the pink looks awesome..