Contact Us

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Creations

Hi Creative Friends!

This week is being recognized as teacher appreciation week in our area. Some schools celebrate it during various weeks this month but typically during May. I have created a few simple thank you cards for teachers. I used Becky Higgins discontinued "School Kit" papers, tag and label, a thank you sentiment is from 7 Gypsies, ink from Memento, and Bakers Twine from The Twinery. Below there are two of the five cards I created and in total they took me about 20 minutes. 

If you would like to see the rest of my cards, please check out my 
Facebook page .  These cards are a GREAT way to use up some of your scraps.
 I don't know about  you but I am ALWAYS looking for ways to do that!
 I hope you enjoyed the projects and have a wonderful weekend! 





I hope you have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!

No comments: