Contact Us

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cricut Cartridges List


Hi Crafty & Creative Friends!
While I was organizing myself, I came across a few Cricut Cartridges that I needed to link to my gypsy. While I did that I thought I am going to organize my carts, update my list and be sure that all of the ones I had were actually linked to my gypsy. I will be calling Provo tomorrow but that is another story! I am excited to say that after a lot of work and help from my son, my list is up to
date and here it is:

3 Birds on Parade
50 States
9 Months 
A Childs Year
A Garden of Words 
A Word Party
Accent Essentials
All Sports
Alphalicious
American Alphabet 
An Ocean of Words
Animal Kingdom
April Showers
Art Philosophy- Close to my Heart
Baby Steps
Base Camp
Batman the Brave and the Bold
Beep Beep
Best of Pixar
Beyond Birthdays
Birthday Bash
Birthday Cakes
Black letter 
Block Party
Bloom
Boys will be Boys
Cake Basics
Cake Seasonal Sampler
Calligraphy Collection
Camp Out
Camping Critters
Car Decals 
Cars – Disney/Pixar
Celebrate with Flourish 
Celebrations
Cheerful Seasons - Creative Memories
Cherry Limeade 
Chore Chart 
Christmas Cards 
Christmas Cheer
Cindy Loo
Classic Font 
Country Life
Create a Critter
Cricut Classic Font
Cricut Decals 
Cricut Essentials 
Cricut Everyday
Cupcake 
Cursive 101
Cuttin Up!
Damask Décor
Designers Calendar
Dinosaur Tracks
Don Juan
Doodlecharms
Doodletype
Dreams Come True – Disney
Dude 
Elegant Cake Art – Martha Stewart
Elegant Cakes
Elegant Edges
Elmo’s Party
Everyday Paper Dolls
Everyday Pop Up Cards
Fabulous Finds
Father’s Day 
Feeling Groovy 
Florals Embellished
Flower Shoppe 
Forever Young
Formal Occasion
French Manor 
Freshly Picked
From my Kitchen
George and Basic Shapes
Gingerbread 
Going Places
Graduation - Happy Graduation
Graphically Speaking
Groovy Times
Handyman 
Hanna Montana
Happy Hauntings
Hello Kitty Font
Hello Kitty Greetings
Heritage
Holiday Cakes
Hoot n Holler 
Indie Art 
Jasmine
Jolly Holidays 
Joys of the Season
Jubilee
Just a Note
Just Because Cards
Kate’s ABC’s
Lacy Labels
Letter Envy 
Life is a Beach
Locker Talk 
Love Struck 2010
Luau 
Lyrical Letters
Martha Stewart - Birthday Cake Art
Mickey Font- Disney
Mini Monograms
Mini Monsters
Mother’s Day 2010
Mother’s Day Bouquet 
My Community
Nate’s ABC’s
New Arrival
Nifty Fifties
Noah’s ABC Animals
Nursery Rhymes
Old West
Once Upon a Princess
Opposites Attract
Ornamental Iron
Ornamental Iron 2
Over the Hill
Pack Your Bags
Paisley
Paper Doll Dress Up
Paper Lace
Paper Play
Paper Pups 
Paper Trimmings 
Picturesque
Pink Journey 
Plantin Schoolbook
Pop Up Neighborhood 
Preserves
Pretty Pennants 
Princess Party 
Printing Press
Pumpkin Carving 
Ribbons & Rosettes
Robotz
Rock Princess
Seasonal Cake Art – Martha Stewart
Sentimentals
Sesame Street Font
Sesame Street Friends
Sesame Street Seasons
Shall We Dance
Simply Charmed
Simply Sweet
Slumber Party 
Snow Friends 
Something to Celebrate
Songbird
Sophie 
Sophisticated
SpongeBob Square pants – Nickelodeon
Sports Mania
Spring Holiday Cards 
Stamped
Stamping 
Stand and Salute
Storybook
Straight from the Nest
Stretch Your Imagination
Summer Vacation
Superman
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Sweet Treats
Sweethearts
Tablescapes
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2
Tear Drop
Thanksgiving 
Tie the Knot
Toy Story – Disney/Pixar
Trim the Tree 
Ultimate Creative Series Sampler
Very Merry Tags
Walk In My Garden
Wall Décor & More
When it’s Cold Outside
Wild Card
Wild Card 2
Winter Frolic
Winter Woodland
Word Collage 
Wrap it Up
Zoo Day

With all of these cartridges, I am going to try to
create with a different one twice a month. 
HOPEFULLY, it will be a lot more often 
than that but I wanted to start with a realistic goal. 
I am looking forward to creating and 
learning some cool stuff!   
I hope you have a wonderful week! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I wish I had that many Cartridges! I will come back to see what you Create! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Im in the same boat tooo many cartridges not enough time to use them all.

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com