Contact Us

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CREATING CREATING CREATING!!!


Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful week! I am busy working on a custom scrapbook, handmade stocking for my God Daughter, creating our Christmas cards and getting ready to paint my office... Sounds fun right??? IT IS! I can't wait to share pictures with you of all of it once I am done! I am thrilled blessed and a bit overwhelmed but it's a GREAT THING!! Every year for a number of years now we have a family meeting and decide what card we are going to create. My boys do the drawings for the card and I put them together.. it really is a full family effort. This year we all had a say in something and I hope you are able to come back and check it out when I post it! Enjoy your week and if you need inspiration, please be sure to check out some of the amazing blogs that I find inspiration from listed on my blog :)

Photobucket

No comments: