Contact Us

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A SUPER START TO MY DAY!!!!!

Well, it's true-today is my birthday. I was going to go about it quietly until I found out some very sweet news! I am SO HONORED! One of my blogging friends was kind enough to make me a birthday card and post birthday wishes on her blog! IT IS LOVELY! Please be sure to check it out at Tammy's awesome blog, The Purple Muse and follower her as well! She is very talented and inspirational! 

On a side note, I still haven't heard from Linda that was the blog winner from the Let's Talk Turkey Blog Hop. If I don't hear from her by November 29th, I will be picking another winner from those that qualified.

Have a wonderful day and I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

2 comments:

lindaplus3 said...

so sorry i am getting back to you at a late time..... things have been pretty hectic...... LINDA FILLDS
17 FALMOUTH ST. .... RUMFORD,ME 04276

TY VERY VERY MUCH !!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, just dropped in to say hi and wonder where you are!! lol