Contact Us

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I WON AN AWARD AND TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF OUR BACK TO SCHOOL BLOG HOP!

DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK TOMORROW TO SEE THE LAST PROJECT FOR THE BACK TO SCHOOL BLOG HOP DAY# 4! Scroll down to see days 1-3 projects!
 
I am so honored! I received the Versatile Blogger Award! A HUGE THANK YOU TO Sabrina! Please be sure to stop by her blog at http://pinkytopiaboutique.blogspot.com/ and show her some love!

The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Share 7 things about myself

Seven things about me:
1.  I have the most wonderfully supportive husband anyone could EVER hope to have and he
     had me at hello when we met over 20 years ago. When I told him I was thinking about
     starting my own business all he could be was supportive and didn't even blink one eye..
     HE IS AMAZING!
2.  I have the best two children EVER and they make me more and more proud EVERY
     DAY! And I can't tell them that ENOUGH!
3.  I LOVE to create while my hubby and kids ride their motorcycles in the desert. It's like
     therapy for the whole family! LOL
4.  I wish I finished college and may go back some day.
5.  I am teaching myself how to use Adobe Illustrator CS5.5  and I am GOING TO EVEN IF
     IT KILLS ME! LOL
6.  I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS and fiber
7.  I AM SOMEDAY GOING TO FINISH MY OFFICE!!!  (It's been a 2 year struggle for me
     trying to figure out exactly what I want... SOMEDAY I will just JUMP!
  

Here are my picks for The Versatile Blogger award
10. Leslierahye   http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to check them out and show them some love!!!!  They are ALL AMAZING!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking the time to visit me!
And as always, make today and every day
A CREATIVE JOURNEY :)
With Love & Creativity,
Melissa

6 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Thank you so much Melissa! I am honored that you picked me! Thanks and Hugs ~Gaby

LeslieRahye said...

how fun! thanks for the award!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much Melissa--you are a joy; I can't wait to see what you make with my stamps.I feel so blessed that you chose me for this award--thank you.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Madison said...

Thank you so much Melissa. I really appreciate this award:) You ROCK!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

aremus said...

Thank you so much. It mean a lot to me that you choose me!

Amanda

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Melissa so much for thinking of me.
Love
Sonia