Contact Us

Saturday, June 11, 2011

An Oldie but a Goodie






Soooo... I have been getting ready like C-R-A-Z-Y for a garage sale for the past couple weeks and today (it is past 1 AM!) is THE DAY!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!  My close friend Robin (she is also my next door neighbor and walking buddy) and I do this every year and although it is A LOT OF WORK, I think secretly we like to do it because we have fun doing it together.. The great news is we have it down to a science being that we have done our annual garage sale for almost a decade now! So although I don't have a "new" project to show you cuz I can't find the Father's Day card I made that I wanted to post - hopefully I won't be selling it by accident tomorrow! LOL I am "getting rid of old stuff" so I am posting one of my favorite "older" cards. With all of the clothes and stuff we have, Robin has quite a bit of baby stuff so it made me think of this card. Really quite simple to make but I really loved it and was honored that I was asked by my other friend Robin (yes I have two very close friends by the name of Robin) to make a card for her nephews "welcome baby" gift and this is what I came up with.  I used the Sizzix BIGZ baby carriage card die, C1, C3, C5 Copic markers, CTMH blue paper & patterned paper from the animal cookies collection, a white ribbon, string and a blue button. I hope you like it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Giselle said...

new follower :) wow! I love the pattern paper and the shape. This card is so adorable! thanks for sharing the love on my blog. Many hugs.