Contact Us

Monday, June 20, 2011

I WON A BLOG AWARD!!!!!!

I want to share some VERY exciting news! I can barely contain myself! I was so excited when I opened my E-mails today! I have been a bit behind w/my E-mails between classes, my anniversary and Father's Day but I received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! This is my first award and I am honored that I was chosen to receive it! I had no idea that I was even being considered!!!!
Here is the award:
 



A HUGE Thanks to Lori Bourg Williams at http://loriscraftyspot.blogspot.com 
for this award. She is UBER-Talented & 
I am SO HONORED! 
Please be sure to check out her blog
at the above link :-)


The rules for the award are the following: 
1) Send a thank you to the person who 
nominated you and include their link. 
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

7 Random Facts About Me :
1.   I just celebrated my 17th wedding anniversary on Saturday
I have known my husband for 20 years!

2.  I am scared  that my boys are growing up way too fast but 
I am excited and look forward to what the  future has in store for them.

3.  I am trying to stop and smell the roses more often
and not be so hard on myself. (No, it's not working yet!)

4. I want to learn how to crochet flowers.

5. I wish my cousin Christy lived closer because I miss her and her family :( ...
I wish we could create together-
She is QUITE AN AMAZING Mom, Best Friend and Crafty Wonderwoman!

6. I love taking pictures of my boys and husband-They are
AMAZING and I just love them!!!! Now, I just need to scrapbook them! LOL

7. I would love to start my own stamp line someday
including some of my son's art.

Now to share this award with 8 of my talented & crafty
Blogging friends!!!! They inspire me every day!
Please check them out!


Have a wonderfully creative day! I hope you are able to go on 
A Creative Journey today... and EVERY DAY!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first blog award!!